Keys and Certificate for SSL Configuration do not work

Hello guys, Getting help from friends here on the forum to solve the CNAME problem, but now I’m trying to set up the SSL CERTIFICATE, already follow this step by step:

You can install them as follows:

Go to the Control Panel, navigate to the SSL / TLS section and click Configure next to the domain you want to configure.
Take the private key you already have, paste it in the Private key field and click Upload key.
Take the text of the certificate you already have, paste it into the Certificate field and click Upload certificate.

** After doing everything, I went to the SSL CHECKER and returned this message:
No SSL certificates were found on atopzeirabr.epizy.com. Make sure that the name is resolved to the correct server and that the SSL port (the default is 443) is open on your server’s firewall.

How do I resolve this? I already used the key and the certificate that InfinityFree itself sent and it didn’t work, I also generated another key and it doesn’t work.

I checked your hosting account, and I don’t see a private key or certificate there.

So please follow the instructions you have actually copied yourself:

If these instructions are unclear, please don’t hesitate to ask about it. Please do be specific though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.