Javascript api error

Website URL

https://lidex.wuaze.com

Error Message

hello whenever i use eprolo to import a product to my ecommerce website it says

Import failed. This site requires Javascript to work,Please check whether your server supports API interface access.

can you please help me with this error!

Other Information

it only happens when i push the product to my store from Eprolo!

I believe the security system is blocking the request:

10 Likes

is there any way to fix it?

Get a custom domain and use Cloudflare is the most popular way.

7 Likes

so it would work?

If you buy a custom domain and connect to Cloudflare, then yes, the security system would be bypassed.

4 Likes

is there no way to add this sub domain to cloudflare?

No. Impossible.

5 Likes

i dont know if i am correct or not if the admin could add the orginal domain to cloud flare so we would be able to add our sub domains to cloud flare right?

This part is true

But still not. Then still admin and his apis could manage these domains, you still cannot add them to cloudflare.

Unless, admin appeals to those organizations that our subdomains is a “public suffix”. Combined with the procedure you mentioned above, it might work.

2 Likes

i see

The base domain is not going to be added to Cloudflare, since then every single website on that domain would stop working (Due to DNS).

If you want to use Cloudflare you need your own custom domain name, you cannot use a free subdomain with cloudflare

6 Likes

We’ve tried that, it failed spectacularly.

From a purely technical perspective, it’s possible, but Cloudflare assumes that if you add a domain, that you also control all the content on your domain. With free subdomains, that’s not the case. And if Cloudflare finds something bad on one of the subdomains, they’ll take down the entire domain. And with tens of thousands of subdomains with user controlled content, some bad content is inevitable.

So setting up our domains with Cloudflare is just planting a time bomb on every subdomain on that domain, so we simply cannot do that.

5 Likes

i see it make sense though i wish if there is an alternative way because i use eprolo to dropship this is my first time and i am on tight budget if i see if dropshiping make any sense then only i could invest some money in it preminium plans to stop the error!
thanks for replying to me !

You don’t need to buy a premium hosting plan, just a domain name is enough. With a custom domain name, you can use Cloudflare, which lets you bypass this restriction.

A domain name can be had for less than $10 per year, so that should be feasible on a tight budget. But if by “tight” you mean “non-existent”, then no, there is no way around it.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.