I've wait 72h and its says Your domain is not yet pointing

0exploit.cf

i want to create an account for my domain and i changed the name servers already but nothing changs i cant create my account for the domain because it says Your domain is not yet pointing
and i waited for 72h and its not fixed

Error Message

Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

Other Information

My domain is : 0exploit.cf >> From Freenom
i changed my nameservers at : 2020-10-01
Please Fix The Problem

Thanks .

Please tell to freenom to fix it.

2 Likes

they dont have an email or contact form to tell them

Try re adding NS,if it doesn’t work IF is not responsible (Contact Freenom)

1 Like

I can see u are still pointing to Cloudflare DNS.

id 11442 opcode QUERY rcode NOERROR flags QR RD RA ;QUESTION 0exploit.cf. IN CNAME ;ANSWER ;AUTHORITY 0exploit.cf. 1799 IN SOA karsyn.ns.cloudflare.com. dns.cloudflare.com. 2035348607 10000 2400 604800 3600 ;ADDITIONAL

2 Likes

Pls check ur domain is indeed pointing to IF and not CF

1 Like

Please use the Domain Checker in the control panel to see your current nameservers. Also check the management area with your domain provider.

Did you change your nameservers over 72 hours ago and do the nameservers in the Domain Checker not match what’s in the domain provider’s panel? Then something has gone wrong with the domain provider, and you need to make sure that the nameservers you set in the panel are actually configured on your domain name. But that’s entirely between you and your domain provider.

2 Likes

Unrelated to your current problem

email Contact us
ticket https://my.freenom.com/supporttickets.php?language=english

But you better not contact them because you have such a domain name that when they see it they could very easily disable it or even send you to abuse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.