Issue regarding hosting wordpress website

i have already made a wordpress website and bought a domain at godaddy.
Now i want to make my website live using the godaddy url which is different from wordpress url.
how can i do so?
please help me
thankyou

Just change the WordPress URL to the Go Daddy URL? I’m not sure what exactly you’re asking here. Both our FAQ and the WordPress docs contain many useful articles which should help you get this done.

First of all Thankyou so much Admin-Sir that u replied to my query.
when i visit the website with the godaddy url,it opens the website but the address bar changes to hosting address.
when i change the wordpress url and site url from wordpress admin setting,then the website opens but without css.I mean all the decoration goes away.
Please give step by step procedure from making website and buying domain to hosting the website.
Thankyou

@narendra_infinity said:
First of all Thankyou so much Admin-Sir that u replied to my query.
when i visit the website with the godaddy url,it opens the website but the address bar changes to hosting address.
when i change the wordpress url and site url from wordpress admin setting,then the website opens but without css.I mean all the decoration goes away.
Please give step by step procedure from making website and buying domain to hosting the website.
Thankyou

You mean something like this? Or were you referring to something like this instead?

Again the FAQ contains many useful articles. Check the FAQ first if you have more questions.