Is there problems with the server falling over?

I keep getting the 502 Bad Gateway page when trying to load my website, sometimes it loads then sometimes it doesn’t. I have read the knowledge base article (https://infinityfree.net/support/502-bad-gateway/). This is a new site (started yesterday) so all I have done is install wp using softaculous, since I haven’t created any content yet the site can’t be too heavy surely?

Same issue on my website, but reading the reviews elsewhere on the web and the good reputation of this host, I guess this is temporary. Still, an answer would be nice, since the uptime monitoring interface does not show any issue at the moment.

There seems to be a spike with 502 Bad Gateway recently. I don’t know why this happens yet. I can’t find anything in common between the many websites experiencing such issues, and iFastNet does not seem to understand the issue either. I’m doing what I can to get this figured out and resolved, but so far, I haven’t found anything.

The only thing the sites seem to have in common is that they are all using WordPress. But whether that has to do with the issue, or that WordPress is just an extremely popular website platform, I don’t know.