is SUM (), COUNT() disabled for free hosting?

execute command denied to user ‘epiz_user’@‘192.168.0.%’ for routine ‘epiz_user_database.SUM’

thanks you

@Snakone said:
execute command denied to user ‘epiz_user’@‘192.168.0.%’ for routine ‘epiz_user_database.SUM’

thanks you

Please elaborate your question more.
Please give screenshot of your error or any other important information so that we can help you.

I’m not sure we could even disable builtin functions if we tried. I suspect that this issue is caused by a query syntax error rather than a permissions issue. Could you please paste the full SQL query you’re trying to run?

simply as SELECT COUNT (*)?

for now im using num_rows from mysqli to simulate a COUNT, it will be much easier if i can do that on the sql statement but i get that error

@UnknownLolz said:

@Snakone said:

thanks you

Please elaborate your question more.
Please give screenshot of your error or any other important information so that we can help you.

i get the error when i use the function SUM() or COUNT() in sql

@Snakone said:
simply as SELECT COUNT (*)?

for now im using num_rows from mysqli to simulate a COUNT, it will be much easier if i can do that on the sql statement but i get that error

Is that the query exactly as you’re using it?

In that case, please note that SQL, unlike PHP, does not accept a space between the function name and the brackets. So SELECT COUNT(*) works, but SELECT COUNT (*) does not.