Inquiry Regarding Suspension of All My Accounts

Dear InfinityFree Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the suspension of all my accounts on InfinityFree. My account usernames include epiz_33896812 , epiz_33975500 , epiz_34142753.

I have recently received notifications informing me that all of my accounts have been suspended. However, I am not clear on the specific reasons for these suspensions. I take the terms of service seriously and would like to understand the nature of the violations that have led to the suspension of all my accounts so that I can rectify them promptly.

I kindly request that you provide detailed information regarding the violations or issues that have resulted in the suspension of each of my accounts. This information is essential for me to ensure that I comply with your policies going forward.

Additionally, I kindly request that you provide me with a backup of my account with the username epiz_33896812. It is crucial for me to retain this data for future use and reference. If there are any specific instructions or information you require from me to facilitate the backup process, please let me know, and I will provide it promptly.

I would like to inquire about the possibility of having my accounts reactivated, if this is within your policies and guidelines. If there are any steps or actions required from my end to resolve these matters, please let me know, and I will address them promptly.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and I look forward to your response. If you require any additional information or clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
ARC

Hi and welcome to the forum! We don’t deal with account suspensions here. If you want to learn more about them, please check the Client Area, and depending on the suspension type, either wait or submit a support ticket for more information.

9 Likes

This FAQ may provide more info for you

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.