Inodes Problem

The Inodes of my accounts fill very fastly, i have created this account just few days back but my inodes are filled upto 95% , plz help urgent…

Inodes are the number of files and directories in your account. So if you uploaded a big website after you created your account, you will have a high inode usage.

Can we upgrade our Inodes withour Upgrading Account?

@PlanetGamingGG said:
Can we upgrade our Inodes withour Upgrading Account?

That’s not possible I’m afraid. There is the free package and the upgrade packages and they are all pretty much fixed in what can be offered in those packages.

I’ve used 100% of my nodes, is it possible to delete files and only use 50%, for example delete all directories or an unused domain?

I’ve used 100% of my nodes, is it possible to delete files and only use 50%, for example delete all directories or an unused domain?

@BaileyJMatthews said:

Of course, that’s a great idea! If you’re at your inode limit, you must delete stuff from your account to reduce the inode usage.

Note that the counter doesn’t update immediately though, so wait a few hours after deleting the files before checking the new usage.

@Admin said:

@BaileyJMatthews said:

Of course, that’s a great idea! If you’re at your inode limit, you must delete stuff from your account to reduce the inode usage.

Note that the counter doesn’t update immediately though, so wait a few hours after deleting the files before checking the new usage.

Thanks!