Inodes Limit | What should I do?

Hi!
@Admin I install wikimedia on my subdomain but I didn’t found it helpful so I want to delete it by using softaculous but when I open my cPanel i found that I’ve used 100% of my inodes so I think if I delete wikimedia using softaculous it may decrease inodes but when I open softaculous I found the following error

It appears your account has fully used it’s inode allocation, you will need to delete files to reduce inodes before the script installer will work, or upgrade to premium hosting where we offer over 400,000 inodes !
While currently I’m not in the status of upgradation so decided to remove files manually using ftp protocol thus delete the files of wikimedia but still it shown 100% inodes used.

@Ranakhas said:
Hi!
@Admin I install wikimedia on my subdomain but I didn’t found it helpful so I want to delete it by using softaculous but when I open my cPanel i found that I’ve used 100% of my inodes so I think if I delete wikimedia using softaculous it may decrease inodes but when I open softaculous I found the following error

It appears your account has fully used it’s inode allocation, you will need to delete files to reduce inodes before the script installer will work, or upgrade to premium hosting where we offer over 400,000 inodes !
While currently I’m not in the status of upgradation so decided to remove files manually using ftp protocol thus delete the files of wikimedia but still it shown 100% inodes used.

Inodes on your Control Panel does not update Instantly.
I still have no idea when will it update tho but please wait 12-2 days*.
Thanks.

*NO GUARANTEE