InfinityFree Learn to Respect Members Integrity, dont be such a Greedy Human. Moey money money

InfinityFree if you dont provide support for freehosting, why the hell do you offer Free Services. you are destroying people hard work with your negligence & greedy. this is not good, if you so greedy you only help paid members stop your free services, you have no write to play with peoples emotions & work, from 4 days my site is off, i tried all but problem is from server you are blaming on it wordpress. this shows how inhuman are you, iam glad i didnt buy paid hosting from Greedy people like YOU, you only need money, you dont respect members.

I’ve answered your thread, and the reason why you had no answers it’s your method how you explaining the problem, what’s wrong with that? - You don’t explain the problem and just asking for help.

please read this tread. i had explained all issues sir. nobody responding

https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/5157/emergency-my-wordpress-site-showing-a-blank-pages-cant-even-login-in-admin#latest

@MrJunior said:
I’ve answered your thread, and the reason why you had no answers it’s your method how you explaining the problem, what’s wrong with that? - You don’t explain the problem and just asking for help.

now my site is showing this error " HTTP ERROR 508"

@Streetwulf said:
InfinityFree if you dont provide support for freehosting, why the hell do you offer Free Services. you are destroying people hard work with your negligence & greedy. this is not good, if you so greedy you only help paid members stop your free services, you have no write to play with peoples emotions & work, from 4 days my site is off, i tried all but problem is from server you are blaming on it wordpress. this shows how inhuman are you, iam glad i didnt buy paid hosting from Greedy people like YOU, you only need money, you dont respect members.

First, to get some thing clear:

• We don’t sell paid hosting. The upgrade offers you see are from iFastNet, not us.
  • We don’t provide support to paid members, because we don’t have them. iFastNet has paid members, we don’t.

As for your issue specifically, I still firmly believe the issue is a WordPress problem. Specifically, I think the issue is that your WordPress configuration references a theme which does not exist.

Could I try to fix that? Probably. But if my suspicion is correct, I would be fixing your website configuration. I suspect you may have deleted a theme directory which was still configured in your website.

Which is perfectly fine! There are some people who are WordPress experts. There are also people who, like me, make mistakes when administrating WordPress websites. If that happens to me, I will try to debug it on my own and try to fix it myself, so I can learn more about how the system works.

But I’m not sure whether my guess about the issue is correct. That’s because I’m not a WordPress developer. I’m a hosting provider. I know about hosting, I know about servers, I know about PHP and MySQL. I don’t have in-depth experience with WordPress, so these WordPress specific issues are out of my league.

If you want to get this issue fixed, you should find a WordPress expert. Maybe there are people on this forum who know a lot about WordPress, maybe you should look elsewhere. You could hire a professional WordPress developer to help you with this, but since you are using their time for it, this may cost you some money.

Because the most important thing to note is that InfinityFree is a hosting service you get for free. We try to provide a reliable platform where you can run your website on. Building, maintaining and fixing the website itself, that’s your responsibility.

We can provide support for issues related to the hosting service, but then we need to be sure that the issue is a hosting problem and not a website problem. Because, remember that our service is free. The hosting service itself is already costing money, we can’t provide that for free and help you build your website for free either.

2 Likes