index.html is not writable

My htdocs/index.html is not writable for groupcontest.ml
I’ve modified and tried to save but I get an error that Cannot modify that file.
I’ve tried with CPanel File Manager and MFTP both.

@AAShakil said:
I’ve modified and tried to save but I get an error that Cannot modify that file.

The index2.html which is created by default cannot be edited. However, you can delete it and upload your website. I see you renamed that file to index.html. Simply delete that file and you can upload your own file to the same location.

@Admin said:

@AAShakil said:

The index2.html which is created by default cannot be edited. However, you can delete it and upload your website. I see you renamed that file to index.html. Simply delete that file and you can upload your own file to the same location.

Thanks, it solved my problem. But, why groupcontest.ml redirects to groupcontest.ml?i=1

@AAShakil said:

@Admin said:

@AAShakil said:

Thanks, it solved my problem. But, why groupcontest.ml redirects to groupcontest.ml?i=1

Hi,
Please check the KB first next time:
https://infinityfree.net/support/what-is-the-i-1-suffix/