Importing Images in wordpress site for affiliate products do not work

I did not do it manually, but it installed like this
I automatically set up name servers like this
“Please note that nameserver changes can take a few hours to take effect.
|ns1.infinityfree.com|OK|
|ns2.infinityfree.com|OK|”
Now I try figure out how to do it manually and no clue how to proceed in Custom CNAME Records tab. Not quite a pro in this domain

Who is your domain name provider?

InfinityFree my site is hosted free on this domain.

like this helthavit.great-site.net Free Subdomain helthavit.great-site.net/htdocs

Not that, buddy. I am asking from where you bought your domain name.

https://helthavit.great-site.net/ is working fine

I did not buy anything as a domain. I am on a free account entirely that I set up it here onlyu. Anyway scuze me for my lack of understanding of hosting sites.

It’s okay, what i am asking is from where you bought this name. helthavit.great-site.net

@Herbert - The OP is using a free subdomain provided by InfinityFree. It’s not possible to change namservers on it, or use it anywhere else. It was not bought anywhere, it was provided by IF.

@Magic_Wand I agree that the issue is with SSL. Can you try installing a LetsEncript or GoGetSSL certificate? You may have to use the advanced options dropdown in the client area. Make sure you enter the domain name “helthamedical.great-site.net“ for the certificate.

8 Likes

great-site.net great-site. net is a free subdomain that is available on infinity free accounts like is-great.net etc

Oh okay! i didn’t know about that. thanks

Thanks. I installed GoGetSSL but now I see I have some issues with what admin told me. And still try figure out how to do it as long as automatically didn’t succed it

I see a GoGetSSL cert on this domain: “helthavit.great-site.net

But you don’t have a certificate on this domain: “helthamedical.great-site.net

Also, you don’t appear to have WordPress installed on the latter domain. Are you sure you are not mixing up your domain names?

2 Likes

Oh sorry. I referr only to https://helthavit.great-site.net/. the others are deleted

So what exactly is the problem then? If you got an error trying to download a file from a domain you deleted, obviously that can’t be what you need help with

4 Likes

Hi again. I am prevented to post more than a few times so I had to wait for this answer.
I realized that I used by mistake an export file from my previous site that inherit its own domain image links not the producers initially ones.
Thanks for drawing my attention on this. Now it work any import and its fine.
I just have another issue to undrstand the innodes problems. I upload and download affiliate products from my new domain and I do not know how to reset their use once I reset the site. ex: Inodes Used: 47 % (14006 of 30019)
How actually I can do that or generally speaking how I can deal with innodes. I have cache modules installed but doesen’t help much with these innodes. Thanks

The advice in this article may help:

7 Likes

Cache modules work by taking the output of your existing pages and storing those somewhere (as temporary files) so they can be used later. The result is that caching plugins only increase inode usage, not decrease it. Cache files and other temporary data could potentially waste a lot of inodes if the data isn’t cleaned up properly.

Also, don’t worry too much about your inode usage. Many website scripts require thousands of files to work, which uses inodes. It’s perfectly normal to 50% inodes on a somewhat more complex site. No need to take action until you get close to the limit, or if you plan to do something that will cause a lot more inode usage.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.