Images not loading

I am new to infinityfree, and not sure if this is the result after using the cloudflare to modify DNS setting (added txt), today I noticed that the images on the site are not loading, although the images can be opened in a new tab (right click–> open image in a new tab)

Anyone experienced this?

What is your website URL so we can help you and I can check if the images load up for me?

1 Like

www.dynarim.com

And well, guess what? You have mixed content on your website!

When HTTPS is used, all resources should be requested via the HTTPS protocol and not via HTTP.
Please use the plugin from the article (SSL Insecure Content Fixer):

4 Likes

thank you very much

2 Likes

Did follow the above and have the SSL Insecure Content Fixerset up as instructed, but still not loading images. Should I do somthing from Cloudflare site?

Don’t do anything on Cloudflare; you might have to adjust the plugin’s settings for it to work.

3 Likes

looks like you use Elementor too

and after you have completed the necessary actions, then “purge all cache” on Cloudflare just in case.

For testing it is best to visit this URL Wheels – Dynarim

5 Likes

followed both instructions above but still on and off, if I played with the SSL setting (switch from “off” to “flexible”) in Cloudfare, it may work for sometime, then messed up the page again.
may I know how to “purge all cache” on Cloudflare? I did cleared thee browser cache, and now the page looks like even worse

I found it and purge all the cache, it still no improvement.

If you have done everything from the previous two articles I don’t know what to tell you except to manually edit the DB, but if you don’t know what you’re doing, it’s better not to touch it.

Besides, I see that your site is also available on the HTTP version…
Since you have a certificate for httpS, you should redirect all traffic to the HTTPS protocol

Means editing the base URL to https

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.