iFastNet not serving latest SSL certificate

Website URL

https://dfellows.rf.gd

Error Message

Edge: “Your connection isn’t private” “NET:ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID”
Chrome: “Your connection to this site is not secure” “Validity Period: Expires On Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 7:59:59 PM”

Other Information

Up to date OS and browsers.
Microsoft Windows 22H2 [Version 10.0.19045.3086]
Chrome Version 114.0.5735.199 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Microsoft Edge Version 114.0.1823.67 (Official build) (64-bit)

Latest SSL certificate issued 2023-06-25 UTC. Expires 2023-09-23 UTC
Previous SSL certificate expired 2023-07-06 UTC
@SpookyKipper says: “iFastNet migrated again, but they didn’t migrate the SSL certificates”
Will this problem resolve itself? Should I install another certificate?
Thank you.
Douglas.

Did you install the new SSL cert?

3 Likes

It was issued and installed on 2023-06-25 UTC

iFastNet does not control the SSL certificates, you do. Please open the client areas SSL page and either finish installing the new certificate, or request a new one

Thanks

3 Likes

I used the InfinityFree control panel Security SSL/TLS to “Install SSL Certificate Automatically” as I have done many times successfully in the past. It has been working since June 25th.

This means it has only been issued.

This is what I see

You need to install the SSL cert

6 Likes

I checked the currently installed SSL certificate on your domain in the control panel, and it’s the old certificate that expired a few days ago.

Please try re-installing the new GoGetSSL certificate from the client area. The automatic installation button should work. Please try it and let us know the message that the automatic installation button shows you.

4 Likes

Unable to log into the control panel again. Will try your suggestion when the control panel is back online. Thank you.

I logged into the control panel and click the install certificate automatically button and it is working at this time. Thank you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.