Ifastnet hosted for premium Infinity Free

linkai.ca

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

I’m new to this forum and not sure how the entire process works so I’m just going to go for it, I need more hosting space on Infinity Free for my wordpress hosting and when I clicked Premium on infinity free it took me to ifastnet and I ended up transferring my domain from Cloudflare to ifastnet, It’s currently pending transfer to ifastnet and I wanted this domain with infinity free originally, I’m not sure if I need to update the nameservers on ifastnet to the infinity free nameservers for this to work? As I’m thinking they will be with the Ifastnet nameservers once the pending transfer is complete.

It gives me the option to add my customer domain the Linkai.ca domain to infinity free but I don’t know if I should update the nameservers now or wait for the pending transfer? Originally I wanted my linkai.ca domain to be hosted on infinity free with premium hosting for extra space as my wordpress site was running out of database storage, please explain the process on how this works.

(other information and details relevant to your question)

• Domain nameservers look to be hosted on ifastnet or will be
  • Not sure if I needed to transfer my domain to infinity free first or if I accidentally transferred the domain ifastnet on accident when I need premium hosting for infinity free
  • My domain is originally from Cloudflare
6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.