I want to unify my accounts into one by moving one of the domains to the other

Hi! My question is in regards to unifying accounts into one.
I want to have one hosting account (and would like to know if it’s recommended) for two domains, and just as an example I’ll be using fake domain names (I’m unaware of advertisement rules on the forum so just being safe here): example1.net and example2.org. I have two accounts, so one account gets one domain.
Is it possible to unite the accounts with no data loss within the website’s own tools, or do I have to register it again on the account I want to unify either domain wth?

If both are using WordPress, then the answer is no as you will hit inode limit easily.

Make sure you do this

7 Likes

You’re free to setup multiple websites on a single account. However, please keep in mind that limits like hits and inode are for the entire account. So by moving everything into a single account, you’re effectively halving the amount of data and traffic your website can get.

So unless you have more websites and need to “condense” your accounts to fit everything within the three account limit, I would recommend to just use the three accounts you can have and spread your websites over them.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.