I waited more than 72 hours

Website URL

## logisticsinsaudi.free.nf

Error Message

Please note that it can take up to 72 hours for a new domain name or hosting account to start working everywhere. Learn more.

Other Information

Why doesn’t my site open and this notification appears when I’m still new and I thought I would try the free version to experiment with hosting, but it didn’t work. Why?? Even though I waited more than 72 hours? I would like a solution to this problem please

Welcome to the forum!

Your website works just fine for me:

Clear your cache and try again.

6 Likes

Clearing your cache should help, but in case it does not, the article on which you read that it should take up to 72 hours also offers alternative solutions, such as using a different DNS resolver, to see your website faster:

7 Likes

I am aware. However, OP said:

4 Likes

I didn’t say you weren’t, or that your advice was incorrect, just making an addition to the topic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry. I read your message as “Clearing your cache as advised above does not help.”

5 Likes

Eh… I checked your account, and I see it was created about 15 minutes before you created this post. I also don’t see any records saying that particular domain was created on any account before.

We say it can take up to 72 hours because it can take that long. We also state clearly that this is out of our control. So lying to us about how long you’ve been waiting isn’t going to help speed this up, because this is a problem on your end, not ours.

The only case where we can do something is if your domain is not setup correctly. But that’s very clearly not the case.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.