I tried. Mail and verification

Website URL

epiz_32879658
epiz_32879683

Error Message

Other Information

I accessed. A button “Verify Email Address” and a url

URL HIDDEN BY MOD (so that someone else doesn’t click) Login to your account - InfinityFree

But a page “Login to your account - InfinityFree” is showing. The message " We found a problem with your email address!".

email HIDDEN BY MOD - PII

And a page “Login to your account - InfinityFree” is showing. “Transient Bounce (General): 5.7.1 failed smtp; 554 5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit Postmaster information for iCloud Mail - Apple Support”.

Fruityheart Garden

If you click the Verify link and you are presented with a login page, then please login first, and then click the Verify link again. Note that the verification links also have a limited validity, so you may want to login first, send the verification link, open your email application and click the link as soon as it arrives (while you are still logged in).

2 Likes

I tried. But a message “We found a problem with your email address!”.

I

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 9.15.14

I just tested it and it works fine for me.

1. I click the link to send the email:
  2. I see a confirmation in the client area the message was sent:
  3. I click the button in the email to verify the email:
  4. I see a confirmation in the client area the block was removed:

And all functionality is available again.

I don’t know what you’re doing, but the verification link works.

Again:

• For the best results, send the verification email from the same device you are using to check your email.
  • Click the link as soon as it comes in, because it only has a limited lifetime.
  • If you get a login prompt when you click the link, login first, then go back to your email and click the link again.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.