I think my website has been hacked

My website URL is: www.iamseda.com

What I’m seeing is: my account has been suspended for too many hits when earlier this week my GoDaddy account was compromised and enabled 2SV while today I received notification from infinityfree that my account is suspended and I don’t know what to do

I have been using Filezilla to upload whatever I do you on the website and Mobirise as my website builder

If anyone could please help me because I’m not that particularly skilled in anything besides building the website basically I have no idea what’s going on or what to do

What does the client area say was the reason your account is suspended?

1 Like

Your account was Temporarily Suspended

Your account was suspended because you hit the Hits Limits . Learn more about this limit.

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 23 hours from now.

L

If you have WordPress or Joomla installed, it could be that your site is using a lot of SQL resources, which will make your site hit the daily limit.

I don’t have anything like that installed… after having my GoDaddy account compromised I feel like it was a spam attack on my website to shut it down? I’m not too well versed in this…

Your right, it could be a hacker trying to compromise your site.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.