I need to roll back my website

Website URL

(https://www.socialtemplates.site/)

Hi,
I was trying to improve my website performance based on an SEO site audit, and my home page website is showing errors. it’s not showing my blog image and it’s showing related posts that are not even in my blog anymore since I deleted them a long time.

I just want to go back to the previous date of my website. Can anyone show me out to roll back?
How can O delete the changes I made today on mu blog?

Do you have a backup?

4 Likes

How Can I see that?
And why my home page has changed, since I didn’t make any changes to my home page, Why it’s not showing my latest blog articles and the articles that are not even on my website anymore?

If you have to ask, the answer is probably “no”.

Just to be clear, @KangJL asked if you have a backup. Because we don’t. We don’t create backups of free hosting accounts. If you want a backup, you’ll have to create it yourself. If you never created a backup, then you don’t have it.

And if there is no backup, then there is no way to roll back your website.

Please remember that it’s your content on your website. You and only you control how it works.

Also, judging by your description, it sounds like your website was rolled back already: newest articles being missing and old articles being restored sounds exactly like what you would expect if an old backup got restored.

I took a quick look at your site and I see you have multiple cache plugins (don’t do that), and a plugin called “wp-rollback” that sounds suspicious.

6 Likes

Yes, I have found the solution, and thank you I just saw I had two cache plugins installed. I just removed one.

Now I’m trying to solve this problem: No redirect or canonical to HTTPS homepage from HTTP version

1 Like

The first step is to update your WordPress website URL from HTTP to HTTPS. You can do so from Settings → General in the WordPress admin interface.

Then you’ll probably still need to setup a redirect to actually force all traffic to HTTPS. You can do that with .htaccess rules like these:

If that seems a bit too dangerous to you, you can also use a plugin like Really Simple SSL to setup the HTTPS redirects too.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.