i keep getting this truckersdb.ga is already assigned and in use.2 error

i have just registered this truckersdb.ga domain a few weeks ago and i am trying to add it as a addon domain but it keeps on giving me this truckersdb.ga is already assigned and in use.2 error but i dont know hot to solve the issue i am wondering if someone to help

@mcglynn14 said:
i have just registered this truckersdb.ga domain a few weeks ago and i am trying to add it as a addon domain but it keeps on giving me this truckersdb.ga is already assigned and in use.2 error but i dont know hot to solve the issue i am wondering if someone to help

The domain is already in use on unaux.com, you need to remove it from there before you can add it here.

@Admin i now have another probelm i have added the domain but i am trying to add a sub domain support.truckersdb.ga and it says Invalid Domain, please check your input. .4 but i have entryed all the right infomation

@mcglynn14 said:
@Admin i now have another probelm i have added the domain but i am trying to add a sub domain support.truckersdb.ga and it says Invalid Domain, please check your input. .4 but i have entryed all the right infomation

support subdomain is completely not allowed in free hosting.

support.yourdomain.com or support.yourdomain.org is restricted here.
But you can use help.yourdomain.com

Here are some list of restricted subdomains

1. support
  2. webmail
  3. cpanel