I installed wordpress but all themes are misconfigured

I installed several themes on my WP, but all of them are misconfigured.

None are equal to DEMO.

can anybody help me?

My Site:
https://jeconstrutora.ml/

DEMO:
https://ld-wp73.template-help.com/free/buildex/

Please write clearly.
What is supposed to show?
What does not work?

4 Likes

The theme’s visual effects.
Did you click on my website link (to see how it is) and on the DEMO link (how it should be)?

In all the themes that I put, the transition effects and formatting do not work.

Did you try the default theme?
Did it display correctly?

3 Likes

I tried, but it didn’t show either.

Default theme looks correct.

What I can see is there file differences between your website and demo

Some files are likely missing.
Most likely you did not install the theme correctly

Another possibility will be these themes are not supported on free hosting. You need to use other themes that are not so resource intensive

5 Likes

The theme you used and the demo theme are definitely different

Check with theme author

4 Likes

OK I understand.

I installed a theme directly from WP, without uploading it, and even then the problem persists. How do I uninstall all files for all themes?

Sorry for the very basic level of the questions, I just started creating a website.

Remove the themes from the theme directory (wp-content/theme)

Remove only the themes you do not want in the theme directory

3 Likes

I removed the theme folder and it still has a lot of information from other themes. To make WP clean, like never used, what do I need to do?

If WP was installed using Softaculous, you can use Softaculous to remove existing installation.
Then do your fresh installation

4 Likes

Right, I’m going to remove WP and reinstall it through Softacoulos and then reinstall the theme to test.

@KangJL, I uninstalled WP and reinstalled WP, ​​Themes and Pugins. Now the theme worked correctly.

Thank you very much for the tips and for your patience.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.