I have contracted the free plan. What PHP version is using?

Hello,

I have β€œcloned” a website that I have on another domain on my domain
𝘩𝘡𝘡𝘱𝘴://π˜₯𝘒𝘯π˜ͺ𝘦𝘭-𝘨𝘒𝘳𝘀π˜ͺ𝘒.𝘦𝘴 but I don’t know what’s happening because the mysql database doesn’t seem to work because the pages show error 500.

For example: 𝘩𝘡𝘡𝘱𝘴://π˜₯𝘒𝘯π˜ͺ𝘦𝘭-𝘨𝘒𝘳𝘀π˜ͺ𝘒.𝘦𝘴/𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘡𝘰𝘳π˜ͺ𝘰.𝘱𝘩𝘱

How can I find out what version of PHP my website https://daniel-garcia.es is using? Because perhaps the problem has to do with the PHP version that InfinityFree is using.

My original website that I have temporarily cloned to daniel-garcia.es is one that I can’t say for privacy, but that other one logically works perfectly (only sometimes the pages take a while to load). and it was reprogrammed to run on PHP 7.8 (although my original hosting is using/running on version 7.4, so I have never tested my website in version 7.8 although my programmer told me he reprogrammed it for that version).

What PHP version is using 𝘩𝘡𝘡𝘱𝘴://π˜₯𝘒𝘯π˜ͺ𝘦𝘭-𝘨𝘒𝘳𝘀π˜ͺ𝘒.𝘦𝘴 ?
Thank you.

Free hosting uses PHP 8.2

After reading your problem more thoroughly, I think there’s nothing to do with the PHP version. Since you say you migrated the site, I suppose you are using localhost as your DB host, which is simply incorrect here.

I also don’t think there’s a thing called PHP 7.8. There’s only 7.4.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.