I have a problem with my SSL Certificate

I have a problem with my website
I recently installed an SSl certificate but CPanel only gives me the option to add the Certificate Code but it does not give me the option to upload the intermediate certificate (CA Bundle).

I need to install the intermediate certificate (CA Bundle) on my website and CPanel does not give me the option to upload the intermediate certificate (CA Bundle).

Help me please, pay for my SSL Certificate

@MayronRamos said:
I have a problem with my website
I recently installed an SSl certificate but CPanel only gives me the option to add the Certificate Code but it does not give me the option to upload the intermediate certificate (CA Bundle).

I need to install the intermediate certificate (CA Bundle) on my website and CPanel does not give me the option to upload the intermediate certificate (CA Bundle).

Help me please, pay for my SSL Certificate

If your trying to upload the file edit the file and copy the contents then paste it in the right box and press upload.

The Certificate Code already gives it to me when I buy the certificate.

But I need to install the Intermediate Certificate CA Bundle)

But in CPanel I only have the option to upload the code of the Acquired Certificate but not the option to upload and install the intermediate certificate (CA Bundle)

@MayronRamos said:

But in CPanel I only have the option to upload the code of the Acquired Certificate but not the option to upload and install the intermediate certificate (CA Bundle)

@MayronRamos said:

Right-Click the certificate bundle, choose open with > Notepad
Then copy the text/code inside notepad and paste it!

You can’t upload a CA chain here, but most browsers will accept a certificate without a CA chain as well so you can just upload the certificate with the CA certs.

If you truly need CA certs, I would recommend to upgrade to XVHOST where you do get a full certificate management system.