I created an e-mail and was available until near time and now you changed the terms that there is no free mail in the domain

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

[email protected]

Error Message

i created an e-mail on tradingone.epizy.com and was available until near time and now you changed the terms that there is no free mail in the domain and also you deleted the domain itself !!!
i don’t know how you’re dealing with customers like that !!!

Other Information

now I’m using that e-mail in manay areay , and you caused loss to my , as you told before it is free and changed it after that ,

please get it back

The email system was removed well over a year ago. It was never good, far from it. It was very unstable and never worked properly. Even if we continued to allow them, the stability of it would get worse and worse, especially when you could only recieve emails.

5 Likes

And now
How to get my email working for that unique email [email protected]

I have many problems
It is not logic buying premium or upgrading to use one email

Like pretty much every company in the world, we regularly change our offering so we can provide the best service to as many people as possible. And sometimes, that involves changing the service in a way that some people don’t like. I’m sorry if you’re one of those people in this case.

So if you want email on your domain name, you’ll have to do the same thing all new people have to do to: you can find a third party email provider or upgrade to premium hosting.

As to whether premium hosting is worth it for you, only you can decide that for yourself.

3 Likes

Ok this accepted to change for the new , but those created before why you didn’t stated that in the old terms and services ,

Please allow it one day only

I’m sorry, but the email creation form is gone for good. It’s not possible to let anyone create any email accounts on any hosting account anymore. We do not have a way to make exceptions to this.

It does say the following in the terms of service:

1. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE

InfinityFree reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that InfinityFree shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.

So yes, we may remove any feature at any time without warning. Which is what we did in this case.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.