I can't see my CNAME

Hola, tengo un sitio Francplay.gq que cuando agrego un registro cname, automaticamente desaparece, pero note que si lo agrego de nuevo me dice que ya existe. He borrado cache y todo pero no se que hacer. tal vez sea un bug o algo parecido, alguien me ayuda?

TRASLATED BY MOD
Hello, I have a Francplay.gq site that when I add a cname record, it automatically disappears, but notice that if I add it again it tells me that it already exists. I’ve cleared cache and everything but I don’t know what to do. maybe it’s a bug or something, can someone help me?

You can screenshot what is on the CNAME inside the control panel

1 Like

Asi se ve aunque agregue uno nuevo.

TRANSLATED BY MOD

This is how it looks even if I add a new one.

I see that you are using Cloudflare and as such, you need to add the CNAME record on Cloudflare, not on the Control Panel.
To add one:

1. Login to your Cloudflare Dashboard
  2. Select your domain on the list
  3. Go to DNS on the sidebar
  4. Click on “Add Record”, change to type CNAME.
  5. On “Name”, add your Source (e.g. _acme-challenge)
  6. On “Target”, add your Destination.
  7. On “Proxy Status”, change it to DNS Only by clicking on the Checkbox. After doing that, click on “Save”.
    Here’s an example:
3 Likes

De acuerdo, pero he cambiado mis nameservers a infinityfree y no puedo ver mis cnames todavia

TRANSLATED BY MOD

Okay, but I’ve changed my nameservers to infinityfree and I can’t see my names yet.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.