I can't receive emails

Hello, my domain is kingsonlinelearningacademy.epizy.com, I can’t receive emails on my email [email protected], I don’t know what’s wrong, I can send emails just fine, but receiving them isn’t working.

No MX record is configured for kingsonlinelearningacademy.epizy.com. You need to add it through the MX Records tool in your control panel.

Hello, can you check my account? It’s [email protected] . My domain is learnsocial.ml . I have set up the MX record according to the server name provided but still I can’t receive anything. Thanks in advance.

@Raika88 said:
Hello, can you check my account? It’s [email protected] . My domain is learnsocial.ml . I have set up the MX record according to the server name provided but still I can’t receive anything. Thanks in advance.

Your account is 3 hours old. Please wait a day for DNS to propagate before considering the domain broken.

Hi, how long will it take to propagate? Because I thought if the website was up already, the DNS would have already been set up. As of this time, it still doesn’t work. Thanks in advance.