I can't launch Kopage

Hi, I used to have a website built by sitepro, I deleted it to build a new one with kopage, but when I go to site builder in infinity free, and select the template, it keeps buffering and then I receive a welcome email but when I click on it I get an error message “this page isn’t working. yaseenmtom.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500.”
Please help me and let me know what to do.

Kopage at this time is not yet compatible with PHP 7.0 (or later) which we set all accounts to by default. Please try changing your account’s PHP version to 5.6 and see if that resolves it.

Thanks alot, that was helpful :slight_smile:

Hi, sorry for inconvenience.

I tried to login to my website, when I use FTP username and password it shows an error: can’t connect to FTP hostname (127.0.0.6). I checked in one of the previous discussions with a user with a name Jenova who had the same issue, and the final result was that there’s something wrong and you’ll check if there’s a way to fix it, in the mean time the user can use PIN code login, I tried, I didn’t receive the email with the PIN, I went to file manager to look for it there, but I couldn’t find a file with a name like this: access_adfasdfasdf.php.

Is there’s a way to fix it entirely and be able to login directly with the username and password, can you please show me what wrong I’ve done?

Thanks.

@yaseenmtom said:
Hi, sorry for inconvenience.

I tried to login to my website, when I use FTP username and password it shows an error: can’t connect to FTP hostname (127.0.0.6). I checked in one of the previous discussions with a user with a name Jenova who had the same issue, and the final result was that there’s something wrong and you’ll check if there’s a way to fix it, in the mean time the user can use PIN code login, I tried, I didn’t receive the email with the PIN, I went to file manager to look for it there, but I couldn’t find a file with a name like this: access_adfasdfasdf.php.

Is there’s a way to fix it entirely and be able to login directly with the username and password, can you please show me what wrong I’ve done?

Thanks.

The FTP IP address is not 127.0.0.6
This is the FTP address.

Still the same error. beside it asks to enter the FTP username, the IP is only shown on the error message. and when I go to control panel, the IP address on the account is the same as you mentioned, but still I get the same error.
any other suggestions?

@yaseenmtom said:
Still the same error. beside it asks to enter the FTP username, the IP is only shown on the error message. and when I go to control panel, the IP address on the account is the same as you mentioned, but still I get the same error.
any other suggestions?

Hi,
Can you please verify that you are really using your right FTP credentials or the right FTP address?

``> @UnknownLolz said:

@yaseenmtom said:
any other suggestions?

Hi,
Can you please verify that you are really using your right FTP credentials or the right FTP address?

Hi,

Yes, I’m using the right ones which is mentioned in my account details.

So, what else can I do?

@Admin said:
Kopage at this time is not yet compatible with PHP 7.0 (or later) which we set all accounts to by default. Please try changing your account’s PHP version to 5.6 and see if that resolves it.

Hi can you assist me please.

@yaseenmtom said:

@Admin said:

Have you tried using Monsta FTP, the file manager presented in Client Area?
Also, can you give us a screenshot which proves that you have put **185.27.134.11**instead of 127.0.0.6 and there is still that error?

@ChrisPAR said:

@yaseenmtom said:

@Admin said:

Have you tried using Monsta FTP, the file manager presented in Client Area?
Also, can you give us a screenshot which proves that you have put **185.27.134.11**instead of 127.0.0.6 and there is still that error?

Hi,

Yes, I tried to use Monsta FTP but when I open Data folder, there’s no file with the same suggested name, only templates folder, inside it another folder and so on.

In the account setting, the FTP host name is 185.27.134.11, and I don’t have to put it because it was automatically there, and when I try to login to the website it requests to enter the FTP username, but even though, I tried the IP address as well as a username, I tried everything I could try.

What can I do?! :confused:

The FTP IP is “normal”, it’s supposed to work on the local IP. Yes, it’s not the IP address of the FTP server you should be using, but it should work with Kopage. Besides, you cannot configure it anyways, it’s defined somewhere deep within the encrypted code of Kopage.

The side effect of the encrypted code is that it’s impossible for us to debug any issues. So I have no idea what’s causing this and no idea what could possibly fix this.