I can't get into the site admin area. Is the server down?

I can’t get into the site admin area. Is the server down?

Please provide more info like the domain, ip, screenshots, otherwise it can be hard for us to figure out what is happening.

Both client area and control panel is good for me.

8 Likes

The control panel is not available.

Hi there,

This is your own website right? If you really mean the control panel isn’t avaliable then your website doesn’t really matter at this point.

What I can confirm is that the panel is working flawlessly, the servers aren’t down — you may try to use a better DNS resolver (like 1.1.1.1), or use a VPN to see if the issue persists.

4 Likes

Yes, my own. I transferred 2 domains to this server. Free for now. But 2 sites have a problem with Api Rest. Error 401-403. Pages are not indexed. I’ve tried all the solutions. I installed DNS on the website https://dash.cloudflare.com/. It’s all useless.

The REST API uses calls that directly go back to our servers which is blocked regardless of your DNS, because of the security system:

This isn’t instant, you cannot just get a domain and expect it goes to google immediately.

Can you be more specific regarding your last reply? What exact thing you are trying to connect with google?

7 Likes

I manually sent pages before, every other day I saw that the pages were indexed. There were shows. And now there are no pages from this site. Another cloudflare error. I don’t quite understand this. Perhaps this is due to Api Rest. It also showed 401 errors.

The control panel does not load via VPN either.

From what I can see Google is still indexing your site.

Still, what are you trying to connect when the 401 showed up? Like google search console? Normally it should work, if not then try manually configure such TXT records.

You can also use the Site Kit plugin which works faster, as the verification is already complete at the time you install the plugin.

7 Likes

Clear! Goodbye. We don’t need such broken hosting!

Sorry to see you leave, but I want to state one final thing:

All those errors you are seeing right now have nothing to do with this hosting: You are aware that this is an error cloudflare throws, you are in fact blaming an A record in your dns settings.

Good luck with your next host!

6 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Website Not Working

I see this

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.