I cant do it nothing with infinity free

i try a lot of differrent themes for my site but no one can import normally, i contacted with astra customers service and they told me the problem is the php memory limit. Ok i try other theme ,zigcy lite and cant import normally, all content missing. Finally with infinityfree i cant do it anything, ok it is free but it will be better to close this host ,i will loose a lot of hours to solve problem which infinityfree create. i will change host.

What about reinstalling the wordpress on your site? Or deactivating plugins before installing a theme?

Some common issues while your theme can’t be import because of the plugins or corrupted theme. I’ve tried Astra Starter template before in my site here on infinityfree and it works fine!

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer, how can i reinstall the wp? i have issues to install woocomerce and generally i have issues with a lot of things,i dont know what is goes wrong with my wp.

Simply go to Softaculous from the cpanel >

Navigate to your wordpress installation >

Remove the wordpress by clicking the “X” red button >

Check all the boxes or remove all >

Wait for it >

Install the wordprees again by clicking the Install button >

Choose quick install > Done!

WooCommerce Plugin size exceeds max upload size limit which is 10 MB so you will need to manually install woocommerce by uploading files to “/plugins”.

i have installed the woocomerce, the problem is the themes, i can import nothing.

i have reinstaled the wp and now i have problem and with woocomerce. i dont know why, i see tutorials that people install and activate woocomerce and import astra themes with infinityfree hosting without any problem, you tell me that you have import astra theme and all are ok, whats going wrong with me?

You need to upload the themes manually using FTP.

Ι have made it, i have upload the theme by ftp and after i activated and i tried to import this but tell me that the import proccess interrupted.

Is this astra?

Yes. I contact with astra support team and they yold me that the problem is the php memory limits. I try and othe theme but the import doesnt accomplish normally, content doesnt import. Now i reinstall the wp and i have problem with woocomerce. I try to activate with all ways but nothing. This hosting is disaster.

This is confusing. What is the problem?!

2 Likes

i had install woocomerce after a lot of tries but i couldnt import themes, after i reinstalled wp and now i cant neither woocomerce nor themes. can i tell you my username and password to look the issue?

If you want, but I can only help in a few days because I’m busy right now. And if you do, don’t post it publicly and remember to change your password in the client area.

Thanks, How can i send you my wp details without someone see these?

You just sent me a private message. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.