I cant create APIs on InfinityFree (and other hostings that are powered by iFastNet)

Website URL

Any site (ex: http://osworldtour.rf.gd/)

Error Message

When using Python to access to the page it returns something that I call “JavaScript redirect” because it seems to redirect the user to the right page but with a special cookie that is generated with some kind of code using some weird and obscure implementation of SlowAES…

Here is the response that I got insead of my HTML page:

<html><body><script type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" ></script><script>function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(..)/g,function(d){e.push(parseInt(d,16))});return e}function toHex(){for(var d=[],d=1==arguments.length&&arguments[0].constructor==Array?arguments[0]:arguments,e="",f=0;f<d.length;f++)e+=(16>d[f]?"0":"")+d[f].toString(16);return e.toLowerCase()}var a=toNumbers("[some string here]"),b=toNumbers("[some string here]"),c=toNumbers([some string here]");document.cookie="__test="+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+"; expires=[some date here]; path=/"; location.href="[current site url here]?i=1";</script><noscript>This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support</noscript></body></html>

Can anyone explain this please? It occurs on any site that is hosted by any host that is powered by iFastNet, so this include InfinityFree, AeonFree, ProFreeHost, UltiFree, and many more that provide “free unlimited hosting”.

it’s an anti-what you are doing measure to make sure that requests are legit users.
for api hosting use repl (or similar)

4 Likes

Welcome!

The reason this is happening is because iFastNet forbids API creation on free hosting. Only web-browsers are able to access your website (Cookies and JS must be enabled).

5 Likes

This article can help:

4 Likes

Oh thanks.
I just read the article.
So if I upgrade to iFastNet premium this “protection” will be removed right?

(basically I wanted to create a GDPS on InfinityFree but since it needs to execute JS code, GDPSes cant work with iFastNet servers since there is this security…)

1 Like

This protection does not apply to premium hosting, yes.

I’m not familiar with what GDPSs are, so since you’re thinking to move to premium hosting, the following article can help you with what you can expect (and has a link to iFastNet’s support system where you can ask them for more information related to your specific usage plans):

4 Likes

Sorry I dont have money to pay Premium Hosting.
I opened this thread only to know why APIs (and GDPSes) cannot be created on iFastNet-based services.
Anyways it’s good to know that Premium Accounts does not have this limitation.
Thanks you all !

2 Likes

Oh and I forgot, but GDPSes is a private server for the Geometry Dash game, so you need to upload some PHP scripts and set up the MySQL database connection, HEX-edit the Geometry Dash files to redirect requests from the official server to the custom website with the PHP scripts.
It’s absolutely legal since around 2 years ago.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.