I can't connect to my FTP account

so… i try connect in filezilla my ftp account but when i put my informations this message is show

Resposta: 220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
Resposta: 220-You are user number 2 of 50 allowed.
Resposta: 220-Local time is now 06:08. Server port: 21.
Resposta: 220-This is a private system - No anonymous login
Resposta: 220-IPv6 connections are also welcome on this server.
Resposta: 220 You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Comando: USER epiz_23104212
Resposta: 331 User epiz_23104212 OK. Password required
Comando: PASS **********
Resposta: 530 Login authentication failed

and it’s okay  for my login and password

somebody can help me?

Well, it doesn't look like the password is OK.

Can you please verify the password you're using is the right one? Note that you need to use your hosting account password. This password is generated automatically when you create an account, it's not the same as your client area password.

If that doesn't work, please try to reset your hosting account password, wait for 10 minutes and then try again.

my password is correct, the password for use in filezilla is of cpanel? or client area

LilB4RT said:
my password is correct, the password for use in filezilla is of cpanel? or client area
Like I said, it's the hosting account password. That's the password you use to login to VistaPanel and to your databases. It's not the same as your client area password, or your email account passwords.

However, I took a closer look on the output of your log, and the output produced does not look like our FTP server. Can you please double check you're using the right FTP hostname? Remember, it should be ftpupload.net.

when i put ftpupload.net, i click in connect this message is show

Estado: A resolver o endereo de ftpupload.net
Estado: Conectando 185.27.134.11:21…
Erro: Conexo expirou aps 20 segundos de inatividade
Erro: No foi possvel conectar ao servidor
Estado: Aguardando para tentar novamente…

and i dont know what happen 

LilB4RT said:
when i put ftpupload.net, i click in connect this message is show

Estado: A resolver o endereo de ftpupload.net
Estado: Conectando 185.27.134.11:21...
Erro: Conexo expirou aps 20 segundos de inatividade
Erro: No foi possvel conectar ao servidor
Estado: Aguardando para tentar novamente...

and i dont know what happen 
I just did a quick lookup on the IP address you used to post that message, and I think I know what the problem is.

You are using the ISP virtua.com.br. Unfortunately, virtua.com.br has a reputation of blocking access to completely harmless web services without notification or reason.

I wrote more instructions on what to do about this for someone else only two days ago: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/comment/21709/#Comment_21709