I can't confirm my site

I can’t confirm my site in services, where I need to add confirm file on my site. Look at this photo:
5722d41bc4214.jpg

Here I want to add site to go.mail.ru and I have error with confirmation.

And I found a bug, I can’t add video files on my site.
Please help!

We have systems in place which prevent most automated scripts from accessing your site. This is generally good as it helps to protect your site against automated attacks. However, it does tend to cause problems with things like uptime monitors and site verifications. Maybe you could try the other two methods listed there?

As for the video file, I don’t think that’s a bug. You see, we have a 10MB file limit to prevent our servers from being used for things like file sharing and backup storage. If you have a big video file, it’s probably removed automatically because of this. If you have a big video file like that, you should upload it to a specialized service (like Youtube) and embed it in your site instead.

I alredy try the other two methods and it was same error.
Can you remove protection from my site?
Please help!

I alredy try the other two methods and it was same error.
Can you remove protection from my site?
Please help!

I’m sorry, but these protection systems are server wide and cannot be disabled for individual accounts.

If you have your own domain, you could also try to enable Cloudflare and see if that will solve it. Cloudflare unfortunately doesn’t work well yet with subdomains.