I can't access to my website

Hi, I can’t access to my website…

Can you help me ?

I can access to the Cpanel, with FTP, but no in my web browser

Same here.
User: epiz_20631592
Domain: brickwell.in

Ping / TraceRoute test using nwtools.com also fails. Not able to understand how come I can access the site via FTP but not able to view it?

@Brickwell said:
Same here.
User: epiz_20631592
Domain: brickwell.in

Ping / TraceRoute test using nwtools.com also fails. Not able to understand how come I can access the site via FTP but not able to view it?

Pings and traceroutes are blocked.

Your domain name is not pointing to the correct IP address. Please change your domain’s nameservers to point to our servers or update the IP address configured in your own nameservers to point to the correct IP address.

Hi,
The IP address seems to be correct and I have taken it from the Control Panel. The link below is a screenshot of DNS resolution on my PC and both Google Public DNS and OpenDNS are showing the same IP as applied at the NameServer of the Domain at GoDaddy.

https://dropbox.com/s/y63exja9s9iqp2u/dns%20resolution.png?dl=1

Can you please check and let me know if I am using the correct IP address?

Regards

Nevermind, found the error. The IP address of the “Main Domain” is different from the IP address of the FTP server. That was the mistake I made. Now to fix the “Database error” message I am facing. :slight_smile:

@Brickwell said:
Nevermind, found the error. The IP address of the “Main Domain” is different from the IP address of the FTP server. That was the mistake I made. Now to fix the “Database error” message I am facing. :slight_smile:

Yes, the address of the FTP server is the address of the FTP server and the address of your website is the address of your website. They are not the same servers ;). Also, your nslookup only shows the IP address currently configured for your domain, which is not the right one.

This is the right way to look up your IP address: https://infinityfree.net/support/find-your-ip