I can't access to my dashboard in wordpress

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

username : [epiz_32772477 ]
website url :iamhassna.ga

Error Message

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function has() on null in /home/vol2_5/epizy.com/epiz_32772477/htdocs/wp-includes/l10n.php:1268

Other Information

this problem is happend while updating the version of my wordpress to 6.1

https://forum.infinityfree.com/t/how-to-safely-update-to-wordpress-6-1-and-fix-your-site-if-you-didnt/68019/3

6 Likes

Thank you so much , but I didn’t understand well the step of FTP Client do you have an vedio or article that explain it very well step by step !

1 Like

Or click here

6 Likes

thanks again and this my problem : how to show the wordpress file from my desktop

1 Like

look here where “Navigating” is mentioned → Using - FileZilla Wiki

you move in the same way on the hosting side

3 Likes

Yes in the side of server there is no problem , but the side of my computer show that the folder is empty but it isn’t ! I can’t get the archive/folders of the wordpress.zip that I should upload to my web host …

You can’t upload large zip files here. Extract the archive on your computer, then upload the resulting files.

2 Likes

how to upload the resulting files here !

the resulting files is wordpress but it’s empty

That’s the folder on your computer. You can download WordPress from the official website, extract the archive to that folder, and then upload the extracted files to your account by dragging them from the left (your own computer) to the right (your hosting account).

6 Likes

A big thanks to all of you ! Finally I amso happy , I can access to my dashboard thanks for your help

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.