I can't access my website!

I created a site called https://www.haslezzetlerdunyasi.com for a client. I had a connection problem when I visited my site yesterday. I wondered if it was just me and asked my friends, but the result was the same. When I log in again today, I see a screen like this:

I did not receive any message in my e-mail. When I tried to log in to FileZilla, thinking that my files were deleted due to a problem in the system, I received the message “Cannot connect to the server”. When I want to view it via InfinityFree it asks for my host password. Even though I entered it correctly, I get an error message saying “FTP authentication failed.” Is this a bug in the system or a bug on my site?

1 Like

Did you try connecting to FTP in FileZilla using a VPN?

There are currently at least two system issues occurring, so please be patient while they are all in the process of being resolved.

If your files are gone, I direct you here: Website down & all files missing from file manager?. However, if they are all present, you’re experiencing some other issue.

We really hope that our hosting provider, iFastNet, will figure out what they’re doing so they can correct it; but in the meantime, we must just wait patiently.

4 Likes

Please see my reply to this similar topic, it applies to your site too:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.