i cannot upload files. file cannot be uploaded to ftp server

i have tried everything. it says the file is okay but cannot upload to ftp server. it is a very small file. just a css file. tired other files not working

Provide the full logs so we can see the problem, make sure you’re uploading it in right folder(htdocs and deeper). Does the file uploading fine and then getting deleted? Or it’s just not uploading?

i have resolved that thank you but the worst part is that my php script is not being executed. it works on other host except this one. i have the database entries correct but it doesnt seem to run the script

Is it contain any procedures? AFAIK procedures are restricted here.

Enable errors display so you see the problem

@joeycastle said:
i have resolved that thank you but the worst part is that my php script is not being executed. it works on other host except this one. i have the database entries correct but it doesnt seem to run the script

I took a quick look at your site and it seems to be working fine. When I open the page, I see a login or registration form. When I click the button, I see an error message, which implies that input is processed by something. So that would mean that the PHP script is being executed, even if the output is not what you expected.

Can you please further clarify what the script should be doing and what you can see it’s doing now?