I cannot delete any of my sites from Infinityfree

I’ve migrated to a different website host because I’m unhappy with Infinityfree as my site has been down for a day straight and I need to work on my site yet I still get Infinityfree’s IP on my domain aceblox.cf yet I should be getting the new host IP and I cannot delete my domain from 185.27.134.9

@101Tails said:
I’ve migrated to a different website host because I’m unhappy with Infinityfree as my site has been down for a day straight and I need to work on my site yet I still get Infinityfree’s IP on my domain aceblox.cf yet I should be getting the new host IP and I cannot delete my domain from 185.27.134.9

Hi,
LOL.
You need to change your Domain’s nameservers to your new host.

@101Tails said:

What do you want us to delete exactly? What do you want to be able to see on your site? If you want the website to be shown as it is with the new hosting provider, that sounds like an issue on their end.

Also, 185.27.134.9 is the file manager server. You can’t delete your domain from it because your domain name is not on it in the first place.