I cannot access my site

When I search for my domain mauwiks.cf, it seems lost. What can I do?

Thank you for the kindness folks. :slight_smile:

@mauwiks said:
When I search for my domain mauwiks.cf, it seems lost. What can I do?

Thank you for the kindness folks. :slight_smile:

Is there any chance that you removed it from cpanel?
Right now it seems to belong to SearchingMagnified, and I thought that maybe it is the parking service IF uses.
Also, have you contacted Freenom about this? It seems to be registered to RookMedia, as far as I can see from the DNS https://www.rookmedia.net/

What I’m seeing when I click on your domain name “mauwiks.cf” I see the “Register.com” which means your domain is registered but it’s not parked onto your CPanel correctly.

YouÂ’re going to need to build the DNS connection because it seems like itÂ’s not assigned to the DNS for InfinityFree.

Also, remember to allow up to 24-78 hours for the DNS records to propagate.

Also a friendly tip, make sure you link Cloudflare to your domain once you have it all set up so your site serves SSL and all the other cool out of the cloud Security Systems.

Already linked to cloudflare. I was configuring out my site just this morning but when supposedly tried to pursue it, this happen

@ChrisPAR said:

@mauwiks said:
When I search for my domain mauwiks.cf, it seems lost. What can I do?

Thank you for the kindness folks. :slight_smile:

Is there any chance that you removed it from cpanel?
Right now it seems to belong to SearchingMagnified, and I thought that maybe it is the parking service IF uses.
Also, have you contacted Freenom about this? It seems to be registered to RookMedia, as far as I can see from the DNS https://www.rookmedia.net/

Have not contact Freenom yet. But I checked out my account from there and it said active. :frowning:

@mauwiks said:
Have not contact Freenom yet. But I checked out my account from there and it said active. :frowning:
Ah, then thatÂ’s the issue because InfinityFree doesnÂ’t allow Freenom (.tk) related domains because they were abusive and they were black-marked.

I tried earlier myself to try and find a work-around but I couldnÂ’t find a resolution either. InfinityFree doesnÂ’t support Freenom.

Infinity does support Freenom. I checked again my account on Freenom and surprisingly, my domain were taken. I can’t uderstand why

@mauwiks said:
Infinity does support Freenom. I checked again my account on Freenom and surprisingly, my domain were taken. I can’t uderstand why

Freenom does this kind of things, taking the domain for advertising purposes.
Or maybe you forgot to renew it, who knows?
Contact them or I will do, I had similar experience and still no answer, and I am determined to fix this.

@mauwiks said:
Infinity does support Freenom. I checked again my account on Freenom and surprisingly, my domain were taken. I can’t uderstand why
IÂ’m not sure how free hosting services feel against Freenom (.tk) but according to this post everyone says it doesnÂ’t work because itÂ’s black-listed, even the @Admin?

https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/3913/why-is-tk-not-allowed#latest

If they allow Freenom’s different domain extensions and you can figure out a resolution — let me know.

My Freenom domain name (.ga) is successfully setup and InfinityFree resolves a “Suspended Domain” response.

@ChrisPAR
Freenom does this kind of things, taking the domain for advertising purposes.
Or maybe you forgot to renew it, who knows?
Contact them or I will do, I had similar experience and still no answer, and I am determined to fix this.
Yeah Freenom has been destroyed like that their entire time theyÂ’ve been up.

Your domain is taken because itÂ’s registered for you but you canÂ’t access it cause the site is broken.

But the trick I learned when it takes you to the clientarea and wants you to login click your name on the top right click to edit your account information. Then from there click on the top right “My Domains” and it’ll take you to the domain page.

Good luck!

Thanks guys. I just found out that my domain is already expiring today. The thing is that it is not yet expired. But they already took it. :frowning: And now I’m getting a new one. Is our domain here in InfinityFree cheap? :slight_smile: @Admin

@mauwiks said:
Thanks guys. I just found out that my domain is already expiring today. The thing is that it is not yet expired. But they already took it. :frowning: And now I’m getting a new one. Is our domain here in InfinityFree cheap? :slight_smile: @Admin
Getting a domain here would basically be getting a “regulated” domain? They’re pretty cheap, depends what kind of domain you’re searching for. Checkout domain.com I think they’re pretty reasonable if you want to finally get yourself a professional domain.

Not to mention, if it is a little more than you’re thinking — at least you get the “Live Chat” feature to talk to a domain specialist if/whenever you’ll need assistance.

@mauwiks said:
Thanks guys. I just found out that my domain is already expiring today. The thing is that it is not yet expired. But they already took it. :frowning: And now I’m getting a new one. Is our domain here in InfinityFree cheap? :slight_smile: @Admin

We don’t sell any domains ourselves, but we use and recommend NameSilo: https://infinityfree.net/domains/

@mauwiks said:
Infinity does support Freenom. I checked again my account on Freenom and surprisingly, my domain were taken. I can’t uderstand why
I just got online to work on my own website and when I checked your domain to see if you’ve made any progress your websites (mauwiks.cf) appears blank. So, your DNS and Domain have been successfully Parked; so I just went through with my (.ga) extension and it seems mine just parked too.

So, I’m assuming Free Hosting supports Freenom just not the (.tk) domain extension.

I also see your Cloudflare isn’t kicking in, you’d might want to check on that and I’d suggest you click on the force HTTPS option also.

Oh, just a reminder — Addon Domains (how I added my .ga domain) generated a new root folder domain.ga which shelters it’s own htdocs. Upload your site there and it’ll be 100% set-up, it only took me two (2) minutes to successful establish mine.

Good luck!

@mauwiks said:
Thanks guys. I just found out that my domain is already expiring today. The thing is that it is not yet expired. But they already took it. :frowning: And now I’m getting a new one. Is our domain here in InfinityFree cheap? :slight_smile: @Admin

Okay, so that means that you didn’t have time to check also your emails?
At least for me, they just sent me the following message:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since June 21, 2017 you are the registrant of the domain name:
yourdomain.qg.

Please be advised that the registration period for this domain is almost
over and that the domain will expire on June 21, 2018.

If you wish to keep your your domain, you should renew the domain
registration for yourdomain.GQ BEFORE June 21, 2018 00:00 GMT.

Domain name renewals are free of charge and can be done in My Freenom.
What can I say then, sorry for your loss?

It’s kinda blessing in disguise. I just got a new domain mauwiks.com :slight_smile:

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@mauwiks said:
Infinity does support Freenom. I checked again my account on Freenom and surprisingly, my domain were taken. I can’t uderstand why
I just got online to work on my own website and when I checked your domain to see if you’ve made any progress your websites (mauwiks.cf) appears blank. So, your DNS and Domain have been successfully Parked; so I just went through with my (.ga) extension and it seems mine just parked too.

So, I’m assuming Free Hosting supports Freenom just not the (.tk) domain extension.

I also see your Cloudflare isn’t kicking in, you’d might want to check on that and I’d suggest you click on the force HTTPS option also.

Oh, just a reminder — Addon Domains (how I added my .ga domain) generated a new root folder domain.ga which shelters it’s own htdocs. Upload your site there and it’ll be 100% set-up, it only took me two (2) minutes to successful establish mine.

Good luck!

Thank you for the great info. It may help me in the future. :slight_smile:

@mauwiks said:
It’s kinda blessing in disguise. I just got a new domain mauwiks.com :slight_smile:

Did you get it from Freenom or somewhere else? (You know, because you may be afraid that they will do the same)

@mauwiks said:
Thank you for the great info. It may help me in the future. :slight_smile:
No problem, the new domain is looking great.
Just a friendly reminder/tip:

If you plan on making your website known publicly and not for personal use.
You may want to look into purchasing some Domain Privacy and figuring out how to lock your domain name then setting up DNSEC that way your domain name is fully protected against criminals and fingerprinted to help you remain as sole owner not become a victim to domain theft.

If you’re planning on keeping your website small, you don’t have to worry too much.

Here is why I’m also recommending Domain Privacy because Domain Registrars have to publicly index your personal information through WhoIs (ICANN); here’s your record for your domain name:

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=mauwiks.com

Domain Privacy allows the domain provider to use dummy data to hide your personal information.

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@mauwiks said:
Thank you for the great info. It may help me in the future. :slight_smile:
No problem, the new domain is looking great.
Just a friendly reminder/tip:

If you plan on making your website known publicly and not for personal use.
You may want to look into purchasing some Domain Privacy and figuring out how to lock your domain name then setting up DNSEC that way your domain name is fully protected against criminals and fingerprinted to help you remain as sole owner not become a victim to domain theft.

If you’re planning on keeping your website small, you don’t have to worry too much.

Here is why I’m also recommending Domain Privacy because Domain Registrars have to publicly index your personal information through WhoIs (ICANN); here’s your record for your domain name:

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=mauwiks.com

Domain Privacy allows the domain provider to use dummy data to hide your personal information.

I agree with this!
I recommend you to use freenom or namesilo in Domain Privacy because it gives it free for you.
Paid and Free domain on freenom and Paid domains on NameSilo gives you free domain privacy protection which is very good if you like your privacy to be publicly hidden.
This is free forever, every domain has free privacy protection forever! ?

@UnknownLolz said:
I agree with this!
I recommend you to use freenom or namesilo in Domain Privacy because it gives it free for you.
Paid and Free domain on freenom and Paid domains on NameSilo gives you free domain privacy protection which is very good if you like your privacy to be publicly hidden.
This is free forever, every domain has free privacy protection forever! ?
NameSilo offers free Domain Privacy for paid domain names through other services?
That’s a really good business pitch, they just need to update their website now. :lol: