I can not enable cloudflare

Hi. I want to enable cloudflare for the webpage simter.epizy.com. But it evver tells me something that it can not do that and that i shoult check if this is the main domain, which it is. Can someone help me?

@2dpsimter said:
Hi. I want to enable cloudflare for the webpage simter.epizy.com. But it evver tells me something that it can not do that and that i shoult check if this is the main domain, which it is. Can someone help me?
Issue is because Cloudflare doesn’t support sub domains only primary domains.

@2dpsimter said:

Your question is now solved! ?
As what @Friendifie-Inc stated,
Cloudflare only support for domains not subdomains.

@2dpsimter said:

You can Buy your own domain from NAMESILO OR GET FREE FROM FREENOM. You can also get .com free from one host.

@UnknownLolz said:

@2dpsimter said:

Yes, @Friendifie-Inc already said that. You don’t need to say it again.

@Admin said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@2dpsimter said:

Yes, @Friendifie-Inc already said that. You don’t need to say it again.

Oh ok, I just want to assure because some people might need more to be convinced my in personal opinion.