I can not change the permissions of the folder

I accidentally deleted all permissions of a file. Now the numerical value of the file permissions is 000. I am trying to update but the error says “Can not change permissions in 550 CSS: Permission denied”. How can I solve this problem?

For all help
Thank you!

Please help me, this is very important to me. All pictures of the site, the css files are in the related folder and I can not access them at the moment. This is a disgrace. The site is disastrous!

@RuLinG
I am not sure but it looks like you cannot change the file permission and you cannot modify the files anymore.

Please don’t create multiple topics about the same issue, if you don’t like the answers you get in the first one. I’ve removed the duplicate now, but please don’t do this again.

@Admin said:
Please don’t create multiple topics about the same issue, if you don’t like the answers you get in the fitst one. I’ve removed the duplicate now, but please don’t do this again.

Sorry, @Admin. I thought I opened the subject on wrong place. I opened the subject on this form. I tried to delete the other but I could not.

@RuLinG said:

@Admin said:
Please don’t create multiple topics about the same issue, if you don’t like the answers you get in the fitst one. I’ve removed the duplicate now, but please don’t do this again.

Sorry, @Admin. I thought I opened the subject on wrong place. I opened the subject on this form. I tried to delete the other but I could not.

Yeah, you cannot delete topics here. However, in such cases, you could write a message in your duplicate saying “Sorry about the Duplicate. Could you delete it/merge it?” and if Admin thinks that is necessary, he will do it.