I am not able to enter my site

Website URL

codexp.pp.ua

Error Message

404 Not Found

The page you were looking for could not be found!

Other Information

I am pretty sure that it should work , i added index.html file using FileZilla into htdocs folder and havent touched any of root files. I can provide more information if somebody replies

Is the domain you provided the domain you signed up with? If not, you’ll need to place the files in the codexp.pp.ua\htdocs folder.

Please provide as much information as you can. We can’t help you if we don’t know what’s going on.

5 Likes

I`ve read this article before and nothing helped me. I created account with another domain and than added codexp.pp.ua within deletin original domain.
Upd: my site now redirects to ‘suspended website.com

Upd: my site now redirects to ‘suspended website.com

i tried to move my domain to another account and this happens

Are you placing the contents of your website in the codexp.pp.ua\htdocs folder then? If it does not exist, you’ll need to create it.

That is natural when moving accounts. Your site is now giving me a 404 error again, so check that your content has been uploaded in the correct folder. Can you provide a screenshot?

4 Likes

Wow. It now again redirects me to
404!

We couldn’t find that page.

error

I have htdocs folder

Works for me:

2 Likes

and some text in index.html

2 Likes

Could that be problem of my browser or pc?

1 Like

Can you screenshot your ftp root?

Probably. Try switching device / network / browser, use the 1.1.1.1 dns, or use a vpn.

4 Likes

The site works fine now. The reason you (and I) are getting a strange 404 error most likely has to do with DNS cache. Try purging it, or visiting your website via a VPN/Tor to confirm it’s working properly.
The advice in this article applies, since you moved accounts:

This should no longer be needed, as the domain was moved to a new account and is now using the root htdocs folder of that account.

4 Likes

okay thanks guys , It works fine with VPN

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.