I am getting phpmyadmin delete cookies I did that it didn't work still the same error

I am getting phpmyadmin delete cookies I did that it didn’t work still the same error and can’t login to phomyadmin and yes I did create a database

forgot the picture here it is

Have you tried all the steps in the relevant article?

9 Likes

Hey, people I am back I am still getting phpmyadmin error, I changed my password and clear cookies still the same problem

I have figured it out It works now, I wen’t to Account setings and changed the password in Hosting Account Password donot enter control panel when doing this step and stay in Manage settings, there is the word in description saying mysql in Hosting Account settings The password cannot be the same as the one in client are or something like that

That’s… what it said in the article? Changing the account password may help for this.

If you enter a password and it doesn’t pass the validation rules, you need to use a different password. Changing the password only works if you’re actually changing the password, of course.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.