Http_request_failed - cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer cer

Hello InfinityFree Community,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m reaching out to seek urgent assistance with a challenge I’m facing while trying to import a demo for my WordPress site hosted on InfinityFree. I’m encountering the following error:

An error occurred while fetching file from: Abstrak!
Reason: http_request_failed - cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate.

It seems to be a hiccup related to the SSL certificate, specifically for the URL mentioned above. I’ve tried troubleshooting on my end, but I’m not able to resolve it.

Has anyone else faced a similar issue or could offer guidance on how to tackle this SSL certificate problem? Your insights and experiences would be highly appreciated.

Additionally, I kindly request the attention of InfinityFree support. If any of the support team members are monitoring this forum, could you please look into this issue and help resolve the SSL certificate problem for the specified URL (Abstrak)?

Thank you all in advance for your time and assistance. I’m eager to get past this hurdle and appreciate any help or advice you can provide.

Best regards,
Moiz Khan

This is expected. What is your domain?
I believe is due to this

6 Likes

When I try to open the URL you requested, I get an SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT too.

So it sounds to me like the plugin you’re using wants to download the file over HTTPS, but you haven’t setup an SSL certificate yet. Maybe there is an option to not use HTTPS for this download. If not, you’ll have to setup HTTPS first.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.