HTTP Error 500

I try to install jCow on my site, but it keeps gettinrg HTTP error 500. I configured it properly with Softaculous App installer… :expressionless: Can you please help me? :frowning:

P.S ; My site is http://dominobreaker.rf.gd/test2

I checked your error log and found this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in /home/vol2_2/epizy.com/epiz_20977997/htdocs/test2/index.php:38 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/vol2_2/epizy.com/epiz_20977997/htdocs/test2/index.php on line 38

I don’t know what that error actually means, but I think the software is just completely broken.

i would really like for it to be fixed soon, thanks.

@DominoBreaker said:
i would really like for it to be fixed soon, thanks.

I completely understand that you don’t want to have this issue. However, I hope you also understand that this is likely just broken software, not a temporary server issue which will fix itself?

Also, i say admins should test every softaculous apps to see if they work, i don’t want broken software. Yes, i understand.

@DominoBreaker said:
Also, i say admins should test every softaculous apps to see if they work, i don’t want broken software. Yes, i understand.

Softaculus app should be tested by the Softaculus team, Admin had a lot of work to do, like Replying to you for example.