HTTP ERROR 500

Hi. I have a little problem. If go to my website i get an error.
Error code: HTTP ERROR 500
The couple hours ago he worked and i nothing edited.

My website: goldtec.epizy.com

Sorry for my english.

Well, we didn’t change anything either. And loading static files on your accounts work, which does make me think the error is caused by your website. Try to see if you can enable some kind of debug mode to see what’s actually going on.

@Admin said:
Well, we didn’t change anything either. And loading static files on your accounts work, which does make me think the error is caused by your website. Try to see if you can enable some kind of debug mode to see what’s actually going on.

I have the same problem and I didn’t do anything with my site the last few days… can you check it out?

@Admin Hi I have not touched my website either. It says Error 500. Can you please help me.

Same problem on my site. Also didn’t make any changes recently. It seems I can load static files. Could it be something with php?

There is now a message on my cPanel:

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT 500 ERRORS
Default PHP version has been upgraded to PHP 7. If you see a 500 error on your website or a error in Site Builder please click SELECT PHP VERSION in this cPanel and change your PHP version back to 5.5 then wait 10 minutes for it to take effect. Only do this if your seeing a 500 error with your site otherwise do NOT change PHP.

So I changed the PHP version back and now it works.

@Admin said:

1. How come you didn’t know about this change?
  2. In the future, I think there should be some sort of warning for changes like this one, which could break compatibility with our sites. An email or a banner on cPanel stating “In one month, we will upgrade the default PHP version to 7. Please check your site compatibility”. Or something like that. Thankfully, this was an easy fix because we can select the PHP version, but still.

Best Regards

1. How come you didn’t know about this change?

I was not informed about this. This is honestly the first time I’ve heard about this. The notification went completely over my head so I was not aware of this.

1. In the future, I think there should be some sort of warning for changes like this one, which could break compatibility with our sites. An email or a banner on cPanel stating “In one month, we will upgrade the default PHP version to 7. Please check your site compatibility”. Or something like that. Thankfully, this was an easy fix because we can select the PHP version, but still.

Looking back, there was a warning stated a week before.

However, this was not my call. iFastNet made this change. And I’m not sure whether changing the PHP versions for existing accounts was the right call. Or changing the default PHP version in the first place, given how much software isn’t compatible with PHP 7 yet (despite PHP 7 being released over a year ago).

Ok, thank you! If there was a warning, unfortunately I’ve missed it.
I agree that this was a… questionable decision at best.

Best Regards

Hey Admin I have changed my PHP Version to 5.5 but also showing same error HTTP 500. have tried all version 5.4,5.6 showing same errors waited for many hours after changing versions but no change plz help.

@Manish88 said:
Hey Admin I have changed my PHP Version to 5.5 but also showing same error HTTP 500. have tried all version 5.4,5.6 showing same errors waited for many hours after changing versions but no change plz help.

I checked your website, but the files seem to be filled with gibberish. Changing PHP versions is not going to change that. Please try to reupload the website files.

not understood can u elaborate in details means what and how reupload and i have no backup.plz help

@Manish88 said:
not understood can u elaborate in details means what and how reupload and i have no backup.plz help

How did you upload or create your website in the first place?

directly by auto installer.plz tell me the steps to recover as my site is down for nearly a week. plz help instead.

Got Right site working thanks to ur tutorials thnaks…

hi my website is taking too much tie to load. as with same it was loading fast earlier. plz help…

@Manish88 said:
hi my website is taking too much tie to load. as with same it was loading fast earlier. plz help…

Can you please not hijack this topic with your question? If you have another problem, please create another topic.

Hello,

I’m having the same problem, I’m using to test with Xenoforo, the forum comes in normal, but when trying to access a Tapatalk plugin, the page returns me error 500.

Can you check it for me? I did not make any changes, the files are original from the suppliers themselves, I have also reuploaded all the files, but without result.

The link I am trying to access is:
Http://cervejarte.rf.gd/mobiquo/status.php?

please check out my site too crunkers.com

Any One in the room who solve Error 500 Badgate, i m using wordpress platform for website

check out my site http://wohrco.org,