How to send PHP mail()

How can I send php mail() through infinity free without using smtp? What kind of upgrade should I buy, any links?

The PHP mail() function is disabled on free hosting. If you upgrade to premium, you will be able to use it.

Plans can be found at:
iFastNet.com

5 Likes

Can I also insert personal video using premium? Because I cannot do it now. Example. «<video style='border: 1px solid #fff; border-radius: 30px;'width=“450px” height=“800px” autoplay muted loop>»

Why not?

Upload video files on free hosting and embedding them on your website should just work, as long as you stay within the 10 MB file size limit.

I cannot promise you something will work on premium hosting if I don’t know why it doesn’t work on free hosting.

3 Likes

@admin will the account reset if I buy premium or will it be the same?

It’s a brand new account on a new server.

The premium support staff can migrate your domain name, files, and database from your free server though.

4 Likes

How long does that usually take?

I have no idea how long that takes. It’s a process that has to be started manually by staff, but I assume it works pretty quickly once it runs. So it depends on how long you have to wait for someone to pick up your request.

I’d put a ballpark estimate in a few hours. But that migration is done entirely by iFastNet, InfinityFree has no influence on it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.