How to host?

Subdomain cannot be CDN using cloudflare.

So I bought a domain name on Cloudflare.

I want to host to infinityfree.

Is my settings correct?

I am a beginner and I have read the documentation, but I still don’t know if I am doing the right thing

No, this is not correct. To be able to host your domain name with us, you must change the nameservers of your domain to point to our servers. Cloudflare does not provide this ability for domains purchased through them.

If the domain is still within 4 days after registration, you may be able to cancel the registration and get a refund at Cloudflare, so you can register it with a registrar that does let you change nameservers (which is almost all of them). If not, your only option are to wait for 60 days for the transfer lock period to lift, and then transfer it to another registrar.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer.
I am a beginner and your answer is very important to me.
I also want to know if the website I built using the subdomain of infinityfree can use CDN acceleration.
The access speed in our region is too slow.
CDN is necessary for me.

Not possible

1 Like

You can use a CDN like Cloudflare, but you have to connect your domain to InifinityFree first. And in order to make that connection, you have to change the domains nameservers, something Cloudflare does not allow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.