How to Delete Forgotten Existing Old User Accounts

Hello @Admin & @staff . I want to request deletion on my past accounts. I forgotten their email and passwords.

I really want to delete them(for good). Pls dont delete my current @DigibytechsOrg.

You can delete a client area profile by going to Profile → Edit Profile → scroll down to the Delete Profile panel. However, that does require you to have the email address and password of the profile, and if you don’t have the password, access to the email address so you can reset the password.

If you don’t have the password and don’t have access to the email address, then you can’t delete the profile. After all, it would be naive from us if we would delete profiles following of a request from someone who can’t prove they own the profile.

It’s also required that all the hosting accounts on the profile have been fully deleted before the client area profile can be deleted.

5 Likes

Ok @Admin. I’ll try to recover the email first then I will forgot password the account then I’ll delete the hosted accounts then finally will delete the client area.

Thank you very much. (Sorry for the silly question I asked :sweat_smile:)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.