How to create E-mail address with another domain on same account?

Hi.

I have an account that has two sites that look like sitename1.rf.gd and sitename2.rf.gd.

When I wish to create E-mail for another site (sitename2.rf.gd), I can only create E-mails for my main domain name (sitename1.rf.gd).

How can I create an E-mail address for the different domain on my account?

Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I don’t think this is possible.

@Robciks1234 said:
Hi.

I have an account that has two sites that look like sitename1.rf.gd and sitename2.rf.gd.

When I wish to create E-mail for another site (sitename2.rf.gd), I can only create E-mails for my main domain name (sitename1.rf.gd).

Thanks!

Hey, I’ve looked into the cPanel and IT IS POSSIBLE to do this.
All you have to do is put in your email and then on the domain section, there must be a dropdown list, choose the domain you desire and click add.

Here’s a screenshot

Hope this helps.

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Robciks1234 said:
Hi.

Thanks!

All you have to do is put in your email and then on the domain section, there must be a dropdown list, choose the domain you desire and click add.

Here’s a screenshot

Hope this helps.

Hi.

I clicked that dropdown, but it only shows my main domain, not any others.

@Admin Can you please tell me how can I create the e-mail for my another domain on my account?

@Robciks1234 said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Robciks1234 said:
Hi.

Thanks!

Here’s a screenshot

Hope this helps.

Hi.

I clicked that dropdown, but it only shows my main domain, not any others.

@Admin Can you please tell me how can I create the e-mail for my another domain on my account?

What other domains did you expect to see there? You can only create email accounts for addon domains and parked domains. The fact that you can create accounts for your first subdomain at all is a bug.